Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you for being part of International Taekwon-Do Glendowie!
- It’s been a tough year. On 24 December, I will turn my phone and computer off. I will turn them on again on 6 January 2020.
- Summer classes begin 14th January, details below.
- Regular classes resume 3rd February.
- January fee invoices are due 1 January 2020.
- Check out our advertisements for early 2020 – and give them to your friends and neighbours!
Training resumes Tuesday 14th January. Many people are still away on holiday, so we run a more limited schedule until Thursday 30th January:
- Children under 10 (including Kubz), Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00-6:00pm.
- Children 10 and older and adults, Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00-7:30pm.
These are fun sessions that we run on Vellenoweth Green, on the corner of Goldie St and Tamaki Dr. If the tide is right, we may even train across the road at the beach, so bring your togs and towel, and a parent to supervise you. You may like to have a picnic dinner on the beach after class!
Our regular schedule of 17 sessions per week across three venues resumes on Monday 3rd February 2020.
International Taekwon-Do, our national association, charges all students an annual reregistration fee. Rather than charging you separately, we use January fees to pay your fee for you.
January fees are due on 1 January 2020. I will send invoices out before Christmas.
2020 new student promotion
You may be interested in seeing our great new advertisements for early 2020. We’ll be in our school newsletters, and we have posters and flyers. We attach the PDFs below, in case you want to give one to a neighbour or friend!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.