Grading invoices were sent on Sunday 16 September.
- The Taekwon-Do grading is 6-9pm on Thursday 26 September, at Churchill Park School;
- Those not grading that night should attend Kohimarama School 6-7pm (8yo and under) or 7-8pm (9yo and above);
- Kubz students, whether grading or not, should attend class 9-11am on Saturday 28 September, at Churchill Park School.
Congratulations to those invited to grade. This is recognition of your attendance and your effort.
Ensure you continue to practise well – an invitation to grade is not a guarantee to pass. We will have two examiners this term, so you will be under twice the normal scrutiny. Ensure that you study all of your theory, as well as practising your syllabus.
Ask your instructor about the things you should practise most.
More grading details are here.
Those not grading
If you did not receive an invoice. then you were not invited to grade this term. For most, this is because you don’t have enough sessions – ensure you attend training regularly.
Use your syllabus sheet to ensure that you know all of your material, and ask your instructor for feedback regularly. Ensure you write your feedback into your training notebook, and practise to improve these areas!
If you usually train on Thursdays, and you are not grading this term, please attend class at Kohimarama School. Those 8 and under, 6-7pm; those 9 and over, 7-8pm. Note that there will be no 9-12yo class at Churchill Park School 5-6pm on Thursday 26 September – please attend the appropriate Kohimarama School class instead.
The Kubz grading will be on Saturday 28 September, 9-11am. Those grading and those not grading should all attend the class. This will be a special class covering many areas of the Kubz syllabus, and it will be a fun session for all students, whether grading or not.
Class changes for venue unavailability
Remember that there are some classes for which we cannot get venues over the next few weeks. Read this post for details.
- Monday 16 September, Kohimarama School;
- Thursday 19 September, Kohimarama School;
- Tuesday 24 September, Churchill Park School.