Zoom classes return – please attend!
With the return to level 3, we are resuming Zoom classes from today, Wednesday 12 August. This is our Zoom class schedule for this round of lockdown (however that may last):
- Children (12 years and under): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5-6pm
- Meeting ID 910 0169 0420, passcode Glendowie, iCal calendar file.
- Adults (13 years and above): Tuesday, Thursday 6-7pm
- Meeting ID 939 0127 9823, passcode Glendowie, iCal calendar file.
- BooSquad and black belts: Monday 6-7pm
- Meeting ID 986 1733 9061, passcode Glendowie, iCal calendar file.
- Kubz: Saturday 10-11am
- Meeting ID 977 8871 6004, passcode Glendowie, iCal calendar file.
- Parents and children: Saturday 11am-12pm
- Meeting ID 953 6430 8500, passcode Glendowie, iCal calendar file.
This is as close as we can get to our regular schedule. Attend as many classes as you like. Children with yellow belt and above, you might like to attend the adult Zoom classes, because they will cover more senior content. White belt adults might like to attend a few children’s classes, because they will cover more beginner content.
Try to clear a space in your house or in your backyard, and ensure you can see your computer monitor (or TV screen, if you post it). Wear your dobok, and bring a drink bottle of water, your syllabus handbook, training notebook and pen.
Our return to physical classes is determined by when the schools allow us to return into their halls. I’ll keep you informed as I learn more.
Keep smiling everyone. Keep training. This is a great opportunity to get to know everything in your syllabus, and be ready to practise it with a partner and on pads when we get back into physical classes.
Remember that we also have a wealth of activities and recorded classes available here. We also have syllabus sheets and resources available here.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.