We remain in lockdown 2.5 this week, so classes will continue via Zoom. While these are not ideal, we are working very hard to keep our students engaged and practising during this difficult time. Class details are here.
Win sparring gear or books!
As part of our effort to keep everyone engaged, we are giving a set of MightyFist black vinyl gloves and boots (value $140), or a set of five syllabus handbooks (value $100), to one lucky student who enters this competition (winner’s choice, details below):
- You must attend one of our Zoom classes, do a recorded class, or do your own training for at least one hour;
- You must create a video of you training, about 5 mins long, and post it onto our Facebook page (remember to like the page);
- You must be in dobok;
- Multiple qualifying family members in the video get one entry each;
- You must email Master Banicevich a link to your entry (to ensure you are considered for the prize);
- You must be a member of International Taekwon-Do Glendowie;
- Your training fees must be up-to-date (including September 2020);
- Entries close Sunday 13 September 2020.
The winner will be drawn on Monday 14 September, and notified by email. The winner can choose either a set of MightyFist black vinyl gloves and boots (value $140), or a set of five syllabus handbooks (value $100, white belt handbook, self-defence handbook, pattern workout book, coloured belt techniques handbook, black belt techniques handbook).
Get videoing, and good luck!
What will happen to this term’s grading?
This week is supposed to be pregrading. We identify students who are ready to grade, and I usually send invoices for grading fees out at the end of this week.
Instead, the first full week after we return to physical classes will be pregrading, and grading will be two weeks later. This means that grading may be during the school holidays, or it may be early in term 4.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Master Banicevich.