Next weekend (19th and 20th May), we have the opportunity to get some of our children who are 12 years or younger on television’s “What Now”.
- a quick sit-down chat with one of the presenters about why they love Taekwon-Do
- show the country a couple of cool Taekwon-Do moves
- half-hour technical rehearsal at Churchill Park School, Saturday 19 May, 12:30pm
- filming from 7am, Sunday 20 May, and then we go directly to the Regional Tournament at 8:45am
- families are welcome – it is an open set – and some great NZ bands will be there as part of NZ Music Month
- Saturday morning classes 19 May will be at Kohimarama School.
Email Master Banicevich to confirm your place – limited places available.
This means that Churchill Park School is not available for our regular classes on Saturday 20th May. Instead we will train a few minutes away at Kohimarama School.
Those not involved should be at the AMI Netball Centre for the Regional Tournament by 8am on Sunday 20 May. Mr Robson-Wright will run a briefing for parents and students. We have over 70 students competing, so look for the other Glendowie people!