Hi Parents and Students
The next two weeks are school holidays. Remember that our weekday classes continue as normal. This is a great time to bring a friend along to class, too!
We take Saturdays off during school holidays, though, so there are no classes on Saturdays 16 and 23 July. Please attend an alternative class.
- Taekwon-Do Kubz are invited to attend the Monday or Thursday 5-6pm class at Churchill Park School.
- Parents and children can attend the most suitable class:
- Children under 9 years can attend Monday or Thursday 5-6pm class at Churchill Park School;
- Children 8-12 years can attend Tuesday 5-6pm and Thursday 6-7pm at Churchill Park School, and Monday and Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm at Glendowie Primary School;
- Parents can attend Tuesday 6:00-7:30pm and Thursday 7:00-8:30pm, and train with other adults, or attend one of the children’s classes with their children if it suits them better.
Remember to check whether you have all of the books you need for your grade, especially if you just graded. Our books are listed on our website here.
We also have a limited amount of second hand pads, kick shields and sparring gear available here, so be in quick to avoid missing out.
Contact Master Banicevich to purchase books, pads and free sparring gear – Master B can source brand new equipment as well as the second hand stuff we are selling.
Have a great holiday (if you are on holiday) and keep training!