VERY IMPORTANT class changes
This email contains very important class changes regarding Tuesdays and Thursdays at Churchill Park School – please read it carefully.
- Tuesday 13 October:
- 5-6pm class is for 5-12 year olds who are not grading at 6pm that night. Note the combined age group.
- 6:00-8:30pm is for yellow belts and above who are grading, and 13 years and above who are not grading.
- Thursday 15 October, Churchill Park School hall is unavailable, so we have combined classes at Kohimarama School:
- 6-7pm class for 5-12 year olds, combined.
- 7-8pm class is for 13 years and above, and also for younger students who are green belt and above.
From the following week, we are making permanent changes, switching Tuesday and Thursday classes at Churchill Park School. The new class times are:
- 5-6pm, 9-12 year olds – NOTE the earlier time;
- 6:00-7:30pm, 13 year olds and above, and younger green belts and above – NOTE the earlier time;
- 7:00-8:30pm, red belts and black belts.
- 5-6pm, 6-8 year olds – NOTE the change in day;
- 6:00-7:00pm, 9-12 year olds – NOTE the earlier time;
- 7:00-8:30pm, 13 year olds and above, and younger green belts and above – NOTE the later time.
These new class times enable younger students to train twice per week on non-consecutive days. (Note that one student in a family training twice per week is $70 per month.) It also enables our Kohimarama instructor, Mr Bayogan, to attend the black belt class.
If you have any concerns or challenges, please email Master Banicevich.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.