Summer classes begin Tuesday 15 January
Training resumes Tuesday 15th January. Classes that day will be at Vellenoweth Green.
Many people are still away on holiday, so we run a more limited schedule until Thursday 31st January:
- Children under 9 (including Kubz), Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00-6:00pm.
- Children 9 and older and adults, Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00-7:30pm.
These are fun sessions that we run either:
- In Churchill Park by the preschool on Kinsale Ave (usual venue); or
- On Vellenoweth Green, on the corner of Goldie St and Tamaki Dr; or
- At St Heliers Bay, opposite Vellenoweth Green.
Watch glendowie.com/news (and your weekly email). This is where we will tell you if we are at Vellenoweth Green or the beach, rather than in Churchill Park.
Ensure you wear sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses, as well as your dobok.
Our regular schedule of 14 sessions per week across three venues resumes on Saturday 2nd February.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.