Regional tournament entries are now open
Regional tournament entries are now open – enter here. Entries close noon, Saturday 15 May 2021. The tournament is in The Trusts Stadium Henderson on Sunday 23 May 2021.
- Patterns are open to all ranks and ages;
- Free sparring is open to green belts and above;
- Special technique and power test are open to blue belts and above;
- Prearranged sparring is open to all grades (you must arrange your own partner and sequence);
- Team patterns and team sparring (teams of 5) are open to students eligible for the individual events.
We will work through and practise tournament rules in class the week of Tuesday 27 May – don’t miss it!
National tournament entries are not yet open – watch this page. The National Tournament is in Tauranga on 5-6 June 2021 (Queen’s Birthday weekend).
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.