Remember that we have numerous class options for children’s age groups, and you are welcome to change around.
Presently, our Churchill Park classes are very full, and our Glendowie Primary and Kohimarama School classes are rather empty. You are welcome to try another class with smaller student numbers – I’m sure you’ll learn more and have loads of fun. Also remember that you can mix and match classes across venues to suit you.
Here are some options:
- 6 to 8 year olds:
- Monday and Thursday, 5-6pm at Churchill Park School, classes very full;
- Monday and Thursday, 6-7pm at Kohimarama School, room for many more students;
- 9-12 year olds:
- Tuesday 5-6pm and Thursday 6-7pm at Churchill Park School, classes very full;
- Monday and Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm at Gendowie Primary, room for many more students;
- Monday and Thursday, 7-8pm at Kohimarama School, room for many more students.
For our full schedule, including 3-5yos, youths and adults, and parents with children, see our training times page. You are welcome to try alternative classes and return to your first class if you prefer it.