Hi Parents and Students
While we are in lockdown, it is a great time to take advantage of all of our online resources. All of the videos linked on our page are on our YouTube channel. Please like and follow us:
- YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/user/banicevich/;
- Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/glendowietkd;
- Facebook group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/15579616035;
- International Taekwon-Do Virtual Dojang, https://www.facebook.com/groups/214479962948930.
You may also like to look at the books we have available. We have some excellent written materials to help with your Taekwon-Do journey!
Remember our regular virtual classes during lockdown. Attend as many classes for your age/grade group as you like. We’ve had good turnouts so far, and classes have been better than I could hope. This is our Zoom class schedule for this round of lockdown (however long that may last):
- Children (12 years and under): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5-6pm
- Adults (13 years and above): Tuesday, Thursday 6-7pm
- BooSquad and black belts: Monday 6-7pm
- Kubz: Saturday 10-11am
- Parents and children: Saturday 11am-12pm
We look forward to seeing you online!