Hi Parents and Students
Welcome to 2020! Regular classes resume this Monday, 3 February 2020. Which classes are right for you? Now is a good time to check whether you are in the right class:
- 3-5 year olds,
- Saturdays 9-10am, Churchill Park School, or
- Saturdays 10-11am, Churchill Park School;
- 6-8 year olds (and yellow belts slightly younger),
- Mondays 5-6pm at Churchill Park School, or
- Tuesdays 5-6pm at Churchill Park School, or
- Mondays and Thursdays 6-7pm at Kohimarama School;
- 6-8 year olds with parents training too,
- Saturdays 11am-12pm, Churchill Park School;
- 9-12 year olds (usually train twice per week from),
- Mondays 6:00-7:30pm at Glendowie Primary School,
- Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm at Glendowie Primary School,
- Tuesdays 6-7pm at Churchill Park School,
- Thursdays 5-6pm at Churchill Park School,
- Mondays 7-8pm at Kohimarama School,
- Thursdays 7-8pm at Kohimarama School;
- 13yo and above
- Tuesdays 7:00-8:30pm and Thursdays 6:00-7:30pm at Churchill Park School.
You are welcome to try the next age group at any suitable time, and to switch classes to suit your calendar.
Bring a friend
This is a great time to bring a friend to try Taekwon-Do. If your friend joins before 14 March 2020, we’ll give you a free Taekwon-Do book! Choose from the table below.
Do you have the correct syllabus book?
As you increase in rank, it is important to check that you have the correct syllabus book. We have a range of books available for different ranks, at $20 each from Master Banicevich. Ensure you read your syllabus book! It contains the information and techniques you need to learn!
mini-kids syllabus book or
white belt syllabus handbook
|From yellow belts:
gup syllabus handbook or
kids gup syllabus handbook
|Before green belt:
self-defence syllabus handbook and
pattern workout book
black belt syllabus handbook
No classes Waitangi Day
We do not have classes on Waitangi Day, Thursday 6th February. Please attend an alternative class. Adults are invited to attend the 6:00-7:30pm class at Glendowie Primary School.
Do you have your grading result?
A few students were unable to attend the end of year barbecue. Ask your class instructor if you do not have your grading certificate, stripes or belt.