This year’s National Tournament is in Tauranga on 12-13 September. The tournament is open to yellow belts and above.
Note that (contrary to the rules), there is no limit to the number of competitors allowed in each division. However, to compete in the National Tournament, you must attend at least 80% of the regional training sessions.
Regional training details:
- Hart Taekwon-Do, 21 Soljan Drive, Henderson;
- Sundays, 10am-12pm;
- Special session Wednesday 15 July, 11am-1pm.
The Nationals is a brilliant event, and I highly recommend anyone who is eligible competing. It will be a fantastic weekend!
- Patterns, yellow belt and above, 9 years up;
- Free sparring, yellow belt and above (sparring gear required), 4 years up;
- Power test, blue belt and above, 9 years up;
- Special technique, blue belt and above, 9 years up;
- plus pre-arranged sparring and team events!