We are improving our children’s classes processes this year. We started trialing these things last year, and this year we are formalising them. Please read this attached document for your information, and it would be very helpful if you could remind your class instructor about bits and pieces to keep us all on track.
Our improved process includes:
- home task, and syllabus and exercise book reviews every session;
- a certificate each session for the student of the day (for attitude and effort);
- clarification about attendance requirements, children’s grades and gradings, and report sheets.
Remember that your child should bring to every class:
- a drink bottle of water;
- a clear mouth guard (and sparring gear if they have it);
- their syllabus handbook;
- an exercise book and pen or pencil to take notes.
These improvements are designed to give your children better outcomes from their Taekwon-Do training. We aim to help you build good people, as well as people who can defend themselves. Please email your feedback to Master Banicevich.
This process applies to children in our Taekwon-Do classes up to 12 years old. It does not apply to Kubz (who have their own, similar processes already).