We resume our regular schedule at Churchill Park School this Thursday, 24 September 2020, and Glendowie Primary School resumes from Monday 28 September. All students from Kohimarama School are invited to attend these classes, until we have permission to return to that venue. During Level 2, we will have additional protocols in place to protect our community and meet Sport NZ guidelines. Read our COVID-19 Level 2 Safety Plan here.
Also note that pregrading will be the week beginning 28 September 2020, and grading is planned for the week of 13 October 2020.
What you need to do:
- Stay home if you have any cold or flu symptoms (you can do a prerecorded Zoom class),
- Bring a training towel,
- 5pm classes enter through the side doors, all other classes enter through the main doors,
- Use your COVID-19 tracer app with our QR code posted at the entrance to the hall,
- Enter your details on our contact tracing form when you arrive (parents, spectators and new students only),
- Wash your hands thoroughly in the bathrooms before and after class,
- Wait quietly at the back of the hall until your class is called to form up,
- Students may optionally wear a suitable face mask during training,
- Exit the venue as instructed by the class instructor.
What we will do:
- Contact tracing – we must keep records of every person who attends our classes (bring your own pen to sign in),
- Separate a waiting area at the back of the hall from the training area, with a line of chairs (where students put their bags),
- No activities that involve touching the floor or faces with the hands,
- Put pads to one side after they are used during class, and clean them before putting them away (students will help),
- Finish classes 5 minutes early, to allow one class to leave and the next to enter without overlapping,
- Class sizes will be limited to the gathering maximum (including instructor, assistant and spectators).
We have many prerecorded classes for students who prefer to train at home a little longer.
Our Churchill Park School classes are:
- Children 6-8 years, Monday or Tuesday 5-6pm,
- Children 9-12 years, Tuesday 6-7pm and Thursday 5-6pm,
- Senior grades and 13 years plus, Tuesday 7:00-8:30pm and Thursday 6:00-7:30pm,
- Kubz, Saturday 9-10am or 10-11am,
- Parents with children, Satudray 11am-12pm,
- Red belts and above, Thursday 7:00-8:30pm,
- Boosabum Development Squad, Monday 6:15-7:30pm.
Glendowie Primary School classes are:
- Children 9-12 years, Monday and Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm.