Grading invoices went out on Sunday. Click the email link and read this CAREFULLY.
If you received an invoice:
- ensure you know ALL of your syllabus (including theory)
- PRACTISE, PRACTISE, PRACTISE!
If you did not receive an invoice:
- have you entered a tournament this year?
- you may not have enough sessions
- for formal grades, you may need more training to reach your next level
- ask your class instructor for feedback.
- mini-kids ($25 invoice), grading is Monday 2 July 6pm at Churchill Park School
- Kubz ($45 invoice), grading is Saturday 7 July 9am at Churchill Park School
- formal grades (all other invoices), grading is Tuesday 3 July 6pm at Churchill Park School.
Children, grading results will not be awarded unless:
- you have submitted your completed report sheet
- your instructor has noted on your sheet that you have completed your homework in your syllabus book.
Remember: TRAIN HARD, GRADING EASY; TRAIN EASY, GRADING HARD. Go well!