Grading dates for term 3 are one week early:
- Pregrading in normal classes the week of 3 September;
- National grading Tuesday 18 September, Churchill Park;
- White belt Mini-kids Monday 17 September, Churchill Park;
- Coloured belt partial gradings Wednesday 19 September, Glendowie Primary;
- Kubz grading Saturday 20 October, Churchill Park.
Children have your books completed, and bring your completed report sheet to pregrading. You can download the report sheet and print it from here.
Usually we hold our gradings in the last week of each school term. This term I am in Sydney helping at the ITF Taekwon-Do World Cup that week. Therefore, gradings and pregradings will be one week earlier than usual. (Kubz grading will be the first weekend of term 4.)