Grading 20 September at Churchill Park School
Hi Parents and Students
- If you received an invoice on Saturday, then the student named in the invoice is invited to grade.
- All students are combined into one grading with Master Mahesh Bhana on Tuesday 20 September.
- Young students, your grading is 5-7pm. Those 9yo+, your grading is 6-8:30pm. Arrive quietly and prepared.
- I sent email to parents/students who have sufficient sessions, but are not yet ready to grade.
- If you received no invoice or email, then the student has not attended enough sessions since last grading to be eligible (24 sessions below blue belt, 32 sessions from blue belt).
- Ensure you know your theory. It will be tested this week.
- Under 13s, your report sheet is due this week at the latest. I must have completed reports BEFORE grading day. Download the report sheet here.
- An invitation to grade is not a guarantee that you will pass. If you do your very best and perform well, you should pass. If you do not perform at your best, you may not pass.
- If you have any questions about grading fees, the answers are here.
Good luck. Practise hard, and make sure you know and practise all material from your syllabus and below!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.