Our regular classes at Glendowie Primary School will resume on Monday 15 June. This means our final Wednesday class at Churchill Park School will be on Wednesday 10 June.
Glendowie Primary School classes are Monday and Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm, for 8-12 year olds.
Additional protocols for Glendowie Primary School during Level 2:
- No parents are allowed on school grounds – drop off and collection from the school gate;
- The side gate is locked, so entry and exit from the main doors only.
This is in addition to our existing Level 2 protocols. What you need to do:
- Stay home if you have any cold or flu symptoms (you can do a prerecorded Zoom class),
- Bring a training towel,
- Enter and exit through the main doors,
- Enter your details on our contact tracing form when you arrive (not necessary for students who have confirmed their contact details by email, because we record class attendance),
- Wash your hands thoroughly in the bathrooms before and after class.
To simplify contact tracing, ensure you reply to our email asking you to update your contact details. Almost all of our students have already done so, thank you.
What we will do:
- Contact tracing – we must keep records of every person who attends our classes (bring your own pen to sign in),
- No activities that involve touching the floor or faces with the hands,
- Put pads to one side after they are used during class, and clean them before putting them away (students will help),
- Class sizes will be limited to the gathering maximum (including instructor, assistant and spectators).
With a gathering limit of 100 people, we do not risk reaching this limit for individual classes or overlapping classes. We have many prerecorded classes for students who prefer to train at home a little longer.