Hi Parents and Students
- Free sparring class open to all students;
- Saturday 2 March, 11:30am-12:30pm;
- Churchill Park School hall;
- Instructor, Mr Allister Villiers, NZ team member;
- Wear dobok, and bring free sparring gear (if you have it) and a drink bottle of water.
Please signal your attendance (or desire but inability to attend) by emailing Mr Villiers.
Free sparring is a particularly fun and important part of Taekwon-Do, and in some classes we don’t get time to do enough of it. These classes are designed to focus on free sparring to give students the skills required to develop and enjoy this brilliant facet.
This class is open to all ages and grades, and I recommend it to everyone. Remember that free sparring is required at gradings for green belt and above, and the earlier you start practising, the better you will get.
Last year I asked who would be interested in a monthly class focussed on free sparring. The response I received was limited, but we thought we would try anyway. Whether we continue these monthly classes will depend upon attendance.