Farewell function 19 May for Miss Steyn and Mr Wilson
We have two key people leaving our school, unfortunately.
- Miss Steyn is about to begin her full-time career – in Wellington.
- Mr Wilson is about to depart and see the world.
On Tuesday 19 May, we will have a farewell function 6pm-8:30pm. We’ll play some games, and then we’ll eat dinner together. People from all classes are welcome to attend – we’d especially love to see those from Miss Steyn’s and Mr Wilson’s classes.
- Those under 13, please bring a dish of vegetables or salad to share.
- Those 13+ please bring a dessert to share.
- The school will provide pizza.
We have experienced instructors lined up to take over these classes:
- Mr Rob Stevens will take over Miss Steyn’s 6-8yo class on Mondays 5-6pm. Mr Stevens attained 1st degree black belt soon after I did in the ’90s. He’s been teaching with Mr Styles for ages. He finally agreed to teach his own class. 🙂
- Mr Hamish Robson-Wright will take over the 9-12yo class on Thursdays 5-6pm. Mr Robson-Wright has been training in Glendowie since I succeeded the club over 10 years ago. He’s working towards a career in sports science, and his teaching is fantastic.
I look forward to seeing you on 19 May to help us farewell our two instructors.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.