Ensure you have the correct syllabus handbook:
- Kubz have your Taekwon-Do Kubz manual (a green A5 spiral bound book)
- 6-8yos who are below yellow belt have the ‘Mini Kids’ book (an A4 glossy, illustrated book)
- 9-12yos and younger students who are yellow belt or above have the techniques syllabus ‘For Kids’ (an A5 manual with a white top and blue bottom on the cover)
- 13yo+ have the techniques syllabus (an A5 manual with a white top and blue bottom on the cover)
- black stripes and above have the ‘dan syllabus handbook’ (an A5 manual with a white top and a black bottom on the cover).
Kids who attain yellow belt, and other students who need a new syllabus handbook – they are $20 from Master Banicevich. (The Kubz handbook is slightly more expensive.)
Remember the ‘Self Defence Handbook, coloured belt syllabus’ is also worthwhile for all students, and the ‘Pattern Workout Book’ is worthwhile for all students from about green stripe and above. Each book is $20.