The International Taekwon-Do National Tournament is in south Auckland on 13-14 July:
We would love you to enter – so we can storm the Nationals the way Glendowie stormed – and won! – the Regionals. But you must enter this week. Registrations close on 1 July!
Tournament rules are available here. The tournament is open to:
- Yellow belt and above for patterns (minimum 4 yrs);
- Yellow belt and above for free sparring (minimum 4 yrs);
- Blue belt and above for power test (min. 15 yrs for coloured belts, min. 9 yrs for black belts);
- Blue belt and above for special technique (min. 9 yrs);
- For team events, you must be training with the weekly team training sessions.
Nationals entry fees should be paid into the bank account of International Taekwon-Do Glendowie (usual fees account). We pay the region, and the region pays the national event. Please note your name and “nationals” on your bank deposit.