Hi Parents and Students
Grading invoices were sent out on Saturday 26 June, and are due on Thursday 1 July. Congratulations to those who are invited to grade. If you are not invited to grade this term, ask your instructor for feedback about what to do to be ready to grade next term. Remember that if you are training hard, you are improving – keep it up!
There are three grading dates. Ensure you attend the correct grading. All gradings this term are at Churchill Park School.
- Monday 5 July, 6-8pm, for those below yellow belt;
- Tuesday 6 July, 6:00-8:30pm, for those yellow belt and above, and adult white belts;
- Saturday 10 July, 9:00-10:45am, for Taekwon-Do Kubz.
Please arrange your calendar to attend your grading date. Special arrangements for students make gradings take longer for everyone, and make my job more complex. (Students in most of the country can never grade on alternative dates – grading date is grading date.)
Preparing for grading
Ensure you read your grading invitation very carefully – it contains important information about preparing for grading:
- Practise all of the syllabus for your grade and below;
- Learn all of your theory for your grade and below;
- Under 13s, ensure you have submitted a completed report sheet (available here, Kubz have permission slips in their books instead);
- Bring your completed syllabus handbook and training notebook, so they can be reviewed;
- Ensure all of your training fees and grading fees are paid by Thursday 1 July 2021.
Practise hard, and be ready!