Hi Parents and Students
We have many class options for children at International Taekwon-Do Glendowie. You can choose the classes that are right for you. Presently our Churchill Park classes are quite full, and our Glendowie Primary and Kohimarama School classes have low numbers.
6-8 year olds
- Churchill Park School, Mondays and Thursdays 5-6pm with Miss Bella Bavin, I dan;
- Kohimarama School, Mondays and Thursdays 6:00-7:00pm with Mr Tristan Glen-Gaul, I dan.
9-12 year olds
- Glendowie Primary School, Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm with Mr John Dunningham, I dan or Master Mark Banicevich, VII dan;
- Churchill Park School, Tuesdays 5-6pm and Thursdays 6-7 pm with Mr Cameron McGeorge, I dan;
- Kohimarama School, Mondays and Thursdays 7:00-8:00pm with Mr Tristan Glen-Gaul, I dan.
We also have our awesome parent and child class at Churchill Park School on Saturdays 11am-12pm for parents training with their children. For our full class schedule, read details here.
For those who recently graded to yellow belt or higher, check that you have the correct syllabus book, and the right books to help you progress. You can read details here.