I’ve received a few requests, particularly from parents of 5-9yos, about training twice per week instead of once. We can accommodate you! Training twice per week costs $65/month. Simply email or talk with Master Banicevich.
- If older Kubz want to train twice per week, they are welcome to attend Saturday morning, and Monday or Tuesday at 5pm-6pm (Churchill Park School).
- If 6-8yos want to train twice per week, they can train Monday and Tuesday 5pm-6pm (Churchill Park School).
- Most 8-12yos and above train twice per week. 8-12yos can choose classes most convenient to them:
- Monday 6pm-7pm at Glendowie Primary School
- Tuesday 6pm-7pm at Churchill Park School
- Wednesday 6pm-7pm at Glendowie Primary School
- Thursday 5pm-6pm at Churchill Park School
When is the right time to move to the next age group’s class?
When you and your child are ready. There is no requirement to move at a particular age.
We recommend that you try the next class a couple of times, and if your child is ready, then make the move permanent. If your child is not ready, return to the class they enjoy best.