Bring a friend, and get a free handbook if they join!
A new year is about to begin – normal classes resume on 3 February.
Bring a friend along – now is a great time to start a new activity, and there is nothing better than International Taekwon-Do!
If you friend joins before 14 March 2020, you will get a free Taekwon-Do book (value $20 each, one book for each friend who joins). Choose from the following:
- Self-defence handbook, coloured belt syllabus;
- Gup syllabus handbook (coloured belts up to black stripe);
- Gup syllabus handbook for kids;
- White belt syllabus handbook (our new handbook with complete photographs and descriptions);
- Pattern workout book (describes every movement in every Taekwon-Do pattern);
- Kids syllabus handbook;
- Black belt syllabus handbook.
Bring a friend, bring two, bring many! Let’s get our classes pumping, which makes training loads of fun!
There are no classes on Thursday 6 February, Waitangi Day. Please attend an alternative class. (Adults are welcome to attend the Wednesday 6pm class at Glendowie Primary School.)
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.