Training camps are awesome! Don’t miss our 2019 National Camp, with special guest Master Joliette Tran! What a brilliant way to start 2019! Register now, or miss out!
- 25-27 January 2019;
- Tui Ridge Park in Rotorua;
- Open to all ranks and ages (children under 10 need a parent or adult supervisor);
- Cost $95-$145pp;
- Register here.
Our Special Guest
Master Joliette Trân, black belt 7th degree, began training in 1981 with her father, Grandmaster Trân Trieu Quan in Canada and assisted him during several international technical seminars. She is twice World Bronze medalist in Individual pattern in 1993 and 2002. She holds a master’s degree in public health and a license to practice occupational therapy. She teaches Taekwon-Do since 1990 and has broad experience in teaching students of all ages and all levels. She now specializes in teaching Taekwon-Do to people who are over 50 years-old in order to promote healthy aging and continuous learning.
Senior dan grading
Don’t miss the opportunity to see Taekwon-Do instructors and students grading to 4th, 5th and 6th degree black belt! Including our own Dr Brice Valles! Details are here.
Camp cost includes training, accommodation AND food:
- $125 for Dorm Accommodation
- $145 for Cabin Accommodation (4 people per cabin, limit of 14 cabins – see photos below)
N.B. One person must list the others in the cabin and make one payment for the total of $580. YOU MUST LIST ALL 4 PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO BOOK A CABIN. (If you want to get a group together for a Cabin we suggest using the ITKD Facebook Group to ask around)
- Staying Off-Site (training only) – $95
What to Bring
- Doboks (bring a few if you have them)
- Your belt
- Sparring gear if you have it
- Drink Bottle
- Notebook and pen (to take notes if you wish)
- Bedding (this will be required in Dorm and cabins)
- Toiletries and towel
- Cookies or cake to share at morning and afternoon teas (but not too much)
- Warm clothes
- Lots of smiles
Reminder: Tui Ridge park has an alcohol and smoke-free policy
Friday 4:00 pm Camp Students Arrive
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm Senior Dan Grading (closed session)
6:00 pm Senior Dan Grading (open session)
Camp Starts Saturday 7:00 am, finishes Sunday 1:00 pm