- Pregrading is in regular classes the week of 29 November.
- Grading for Taekwon-Do Kubz is on Saturday 11 December.
- Grading for students below yellow belt is on Monday 13 December.
- Grading for students yellow belt and above is on Tuesday 14 December.
- Final classes for 2021 are on Thursday 16 December.
This term has flown by!
This week is pregrading – come prepared! If you have enough sessions to be eligible for grading, we will look at you this week. Ensure you know all of your syllabus, and you can demonstrate it well!
Grading is two weeks later, on Monday 13 or Tuesday 14 December, for Taekwon-Do students (Saturday 11 December for Taekwon-Do Kubz).
Our final classes will be on Thursday 16 December. Bring the family down, bring a picnic dinner, and have an end of year celebration after class!
In 2022, we begin classes in Vellenoweth Green on Tuesday 11 January. We will run our summer sessions (Tuesdays and Thursdays) until school resumes on Tuesday 8 February.
Our regular classes will resume on Tuesday 8 February – hopefully in our regular venues. I’ll keep you informed as I learn more.
Please remember that our national association charges all students an annual reregistration fee. We pay this fee for you with your January fees. This means that January fees are due for all students, even though you are away at the beach.
Have a safe and merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year (as we ease out of COVID restrictions, hopefully).