Hi Parents and Students
I am very excited to be returning into our dojang this week! From Tuesday 8 February (because Monday is Waitangi Day), our regular classes at Churchill Park School and Glendowie School resume!
It feels like two years since we’ve had consistent access to our venues and equipment. I am very excited to resume our regular classes.
Spend some time re-reading the rules of the dojang from your syllabus handbook. Rules about how to prepare for training, how to enter the dojang, and how to treat other people inside the dojang. These are very important.
I look forward to seeing everyone back this week!
- Churchill Park School:
- 6-8 year olds, Monday and Thursday, 5-6pm;
- 9-12 year olds, Tuesday 5-6pm and Thursday 6-7pm;
- 13 year olds and above, Tuesday 6:00-7:30pm and Thursday 7:00-8:30pm;
- Taekwon-Do Kubz, Saturdays 9-10am or 10-11am;
- Parents with children, Saturdays 11am-12pm;
- Boosabum Development Squad, Mondays 6:15-7:45pm;
- Glendowie Primary School:
- 8-12 year olds, Monday and Wednesday, 6:00-7:30pm.
Remember that Monday is a public holiday and we have no classes. Please attend an alternative class this week if you usually train on Mondays.
Welcome back! I am really looking forward to getting the pads out!