Auckland North Kids Camp, 28-30 October
The Auckland North Kids Camp is back! Registrations will open mid-June, and the flyer will be on Facebook soon.
Here is some info to block your diary:
- For whom: ages 5-14 years
- Date: 28th – 30th October 2022
- Location: Campbell Park Christian Camp, Mangawhai Heads
- Theme: Alice in Wonderland
- Content: Sparring, breaking, specialty, patterns, self-defence, games and much more!
Registrations open 5pm, 15th July. Limited spaces available
Who is it for? Any kid 5-14 years, any rank including Taekwon-Do Kubz and mini-kids. Under 8s require a parent or guardian to attend with them. If you are not sure about staying the whole weekend, we have some Saturday day-stays available.
What happens at Kids Camps?
Over 10 hours of training covering:
- Sparring – yhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/851965074823609ou get taught by the best, then get to challenge the instructors
- Breaking, with proper wooden boards, not plastic re-breakable boards, and we have half-strength sizes for real littlies
- Specialty techniques – flying kicks, jumping over things, jumping over people, jumping on people!
- Games – the stranger the better!
- Patterns, self-defence and much much more – just ask anyone who has been.
Spaces are limited and are only secured once registration and payment has been made, so be in early. We don’t want anyone to miss out!
Registrations open at 5pm on the 15th July – I will post the link on the Auckland North Facebook Group.
- Full stay
- $70 for first child
- Additional $60 for a second child
- Additional $50 for a third child
- $30 for parent helpers on full stay
- Day stay (Saturday 8-4pm)
- $30 per child
- Limited day stays available
If you have any questions, PM or email Mrs Jessie Harpur at email@example.com.