Hi Parents and Students
End of year barbecue and grading results
On Saturday 12th December, we have combined training at Churchill Park School 11:00am-12:15pm (Kubz can watch or join in; parents dress to train, too). All grading results will be awarded at this session at 11:00am, so don’t miss it, and don’t be late.
Wear dobok, sunscreen and a hat – we will be training outside in the sports field. Parents and family wear t-shirt and shorts, or similar.
Following the combined training session, we have our annual Christmas barbecue, 12:15pm-1:30pm.
- We provide sausages, bread, sauce, juice, water, plates, cups and cutlery.
- Bring a plate of salad or dessert to share.
- Adults are welcome to bring summer beverages – drink responsibly and drive safely.
- Bring your families, too!
This year our Christmas break runs from Sunday 13th December to Monday 11 January. (Remember that your December/January fees are used to pay your annual reregistration fee to the national association.)
Summer classes run from Tuesday 12 January to Thursday 28 January. These classes are held in Vellenoweth Green, under the big tree on Tamaki Drive:
- children 8 years and under (including Kubz), 5pm-6pm;
- children 9 years and over and adults, 6:00pm-7:30pm.
This is a lovely time of year to train outside. Wear training shoes, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses. Bring your family, and have a picnic dinner after training, or pop to the beach for a swim!
Our regular schedule of classes will resume on Monday 1 February.